Be Fitness Vigilant | 5 Ways to train on your off days with your trainer
While the gyms are closed during the Covid-19 Pandemic, we are all looking for methods to stay in shape and remain healthy. Training with a certified personal trainer is your first step towards becoming Fitness Vigilant in 2021. According to the American College of Sports Medicine, “a personal trainer will understand your fitness goals and help you achieve them. Personal trainers can be a great source of motivation and accountability, as well as a resource for the latest objective health and fitness information.”
Check out the ACSM’s information on Investing in a Personal Trainer: Investing in a Personal Trainer
Your trainer will definitely provide you homework because you most likely cannot train together everyday. Check out these 5 popular at home Fitness Apps for training in your home:
- Peloton Bikes and Treadmills: A WORKOUT FOR EVERYONE
“The Peloton All-Access Membership gives your whole household unlimited access to the Bike and the app, with our entire library of cycling, strength, yoga, stretching and more.”
- The Mirror: EXPERT INSTRUCTION
Certified trainers from the country’s top fitness studios provide motivation and live feedback.
- Apple Fitness+: Apple Fitness+ makes it quick and easy for everyone to get the best workout on iPhone, iPad, or Apple TV. There are even workouts designed specifically for beginners. A few taps let you put your body through exactly what you have in mind.
- Beachbody on Demand: Join The Millions Who Have Changed Their Lives With Beachbody’s Battle Tested Programs. Legendary Results-Focused Fitness Programs Like P90X®, Insanity®, And 21 Day Fix®. Unlimited Access. No DVDs Required. Stream from any Device. Workout Anytime, Anywhere.
- Nike Training Club: Fitness for Everybody
The Nike Training Club App gives you the tools, the motivation, and the support you need to become a better athlete. Join us to reach your fitness goals—no matter what they are.